Sunday, July 11, 2010

10 on the 10th...


I decided that 10 on the 10th is easier then 12 on the 12th.
So here are 10 things I did on the 10th of July.


1.
Here I am... typical jeans and a tshirt. A no fuss Saturday.

2.
I went and walked around Goodwill with out the kids. I have been very disappointed the last few times I have gone to Goodwill. Their prices are getting really high and I haven't found much I would even want to buy. I did however find some new children's books for a couple of bucks. So I guess not a total loss.


3.
I stopped by the gym to add childcare to my account. Jeremiah and I were having a hard time coordinating schedules so that I could go to the gym. I needed to either get up super early or wait until he got up to go. I am not a big morning person, we are talking like 5 am. It is close to 10:30-11:00 before he gets up after coming home around 1 am, that is just to late for me to go to the gym come home and then start the day. So I decided to add the kids. That way we can all go in the morning. Hopefully they will like going.

4.
I stopped by Verizon to ask about the new Droid X.
Jeremiah's phone is on it's last leg and he wants this new phone.
It comes out July 15th, no pre orders, first come first serve.
I wonder it Jeremiah is going to be camping out in font of the Verizon Store to get this phone?


5.
I blogged. A ton.
I wanted to get all our last 2 weeks full of adventures posted before I forgot all the fun things we did.
So now I have 7 posts coming in the next 7 days.

6.
I picked up the house.
Jer was very sweet and mopped the whole house.
So that made Saturday's clean very easy.
Just had to pick up all the kids messes from the day.

7.
I gave the kids a bath. Well I guess just Laine.
 Bode is getting older and sometimes wants to take a shower instead.
But Laine thoroughly enjoyed her bubble bath.

8.
I read Bode this story before bed.
 It was at Goodwill for 50cents brand new.
It looked cute. It was :)
Bode loved it and he told me I made good cowboy voices.
9.
(Sorry for the fuzzy picture)
Lee came over and gave me an early birthday present.
A bunch of fun stuff from Forever21.
Thanks Lee!

10.
While Lee was here we went through 5 boxes of maternity clothes. Jill and I combined all our clothes and have shared them through pregnancies. Although Jill has way more clothes then me. All the clothes got passed on to Lee. When I get around little babies it makes me all baby hungry. Get me around maternity clothes and I am repulsed. Defiantly don't plan on having anymore Joncas's babies at our house any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails