Friday, May 28, 2010

Why you ask...

Well, I guess for a few reasons really.

  • Jer has a job with a lot of confrontation with angry people. These crazy angry people can very easily find out his name and when you google it our blog appears. Nothing has ever happened but why risk it?
  • I am a bit paranoid about bad people stealing pictures off my blog and using them.
  • I use google analytics and have noticed that people I don't know at all are looking at my blog a lot. I don't mind friends of friends or I knew you when kind of people. But google analytics had people from China and Indonesia peaking in. I am not a fan of that.
Those are a few reasons why we decided to go private. Plus it feels nice to know exactly who looks at our little families blog. Thanks for accepting my invite :)

4 comments:

  1. Very understandable!

    So, how do find out who's looking at your blog?

    Thanks for the invite~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen sister. I completely understand. I went private when I was pregnant with the twins. I was hearing so much about baby snatching at that time and the last thing I needed was someone forcing themselves in my home to score two babies outta my belly.. ya know? SO.. call me paranoid... but I wanna keep my family safe. Especially with your hubs job... that can be scary enough as is. Good mama! Thanks for adding me! I love your blog.. very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna know how you found out how people are looking at your blog!! That is crazy. I am all for private blogs. It give me a little bit of peace at night knowing I am not telling the whole world our biz. Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all really good reasons! If Aaron was a cop, I'd go private too. So far I've just set up my blog so Google doesn't go looking through it. Before I did that I noticed my blog would pop up on a lot of people's random searches. Anyway, way to go. Smart move, and I'm glad I know you and still get to see what the Joncas's are up to! We are excited to move to the Surprise/Phoenix area this summer so I can finally meet you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails