Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Magic Jelly Seeds...

On Saturday night the Easter Bunny left some magic jelly eggs on our door step.


So we dug a hole...

and planted them in the back yard in hope that they would grow something great!

Then the dog ate them.

Luckily for us Boo didn't get all our magic beans and the next morning our magical jelly seeds grew into yummy lollipops.


*After planting our seeds Bode and Boo (my Mom's labradoodle) decided to play in the back yard. Soon after I went in Bode came in and told us all that Boo ate the beans. I then had this dilemma; do the magical lollipops grow where we planted the seeds or do they grow where the dog ...er... magicaly drops them?

6 comments:

  1. Did you get a new dog?? How did I miss that? :) cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute idea!! I might have to steal that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that idea...except we would be planting "seeds" every day around here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo looks like a criminal in this story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! I like that idea. I might have to try that one. I like your hutch with all of the stuff on it...so creative what you did with those frames!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely where the dog dropped them! Fertilizer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails