Monday, February 22, 2010

I did it...

I finished phase 1 of South Beach Diet!
I know there were a few slip ups here and there...dang Girl Scout Cookies.
But I am proud of myself for sticking to it so well.
Here are my number for phase 1
Day 1-169.8 I can't belive I let it get this high.
Day 14-161.9
Total loss of
7.9 pounds
Not bad. I am actually very happy with it.
Here comes the hard part I think.
Phase 2
I can start adding fruit and some carbs back in.
I just need to remember to do this part smart,
and not go overboard with getting to get some carbs again.
I want to get down to 155. That is what I weighed when I got married.
150 would be great... I guess I'll just see how ambitious I get.
Wish me luck.
{at least} 7 pounds to go...
PS
Rather than bog down this blog with diet and
weight loss stuff I will be transferring all the diet posts with recipes to here
(It is a blog that I started after I have Laine to try and get motivated.)
*I forgot to make this blog un-private yesterday. It is open to all now.

11 comments:

  1. I think you are on a roll. Your mind is in it....not to mention the 1000's of people who read your blog. That's alot of people who are rooting for ya! Me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You have really good will power. Good Job Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the other blog private? Add me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO close to you goal, way to go!! That is my goal weight as well, but I have longer to go than you..you are motivating me though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... that is really awesome. I wanted to ask you, if you bought the book first before you started the diet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! I have girl scout cookies in my house too that call my name oh about every minute of every day. :) Give yourself a pat on the back for what you have accomplished so far. I think you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats girlie on phase 1! Goodluck with phase 2...you can do it! :D You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go girlie!! You are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails