Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Don't you hate it...

when people put a ton of pictures of their kids doing the exact same
thing over and over on their blog.
Sorry. My kids where too cute today and I took a bunch of pictures of them. I loved their faces in each picture and had to show them all.
I was feeling overwhelmed with all the things I needed to get done today. Cleaning the house, tackling the ever growing laundry pile, the small project in the garage that has turned into a monster project... All these things and more were going through my head when I walked around the corner to see this wonderful scene. Bode and Laine laying on the floor playing together and sipping on their cups. It made me slow down for a second and remember what is important. Oh how I love these two children and their sweet spirits. I am grateful everyday that Heavenly Father entrusted me with them. I love my job!


Give me that camera!Oh this face! She sees the camera and this is what I get. CHEESE!
Bode was trying to play it cool. But he was having a good time :)

6 comments:

  1. Love her "cheese" face! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky! Every time I bring out the camera Elora goes running for it. Thus, stopping whatever cute thing she is doing. I literally have to try to "sneak" pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making me smile and remember what's important today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures, you can never have enough kids pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE!!! I love the faces they are making! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails