Saturday, December 19, 2009

Packages in the mail...

Bode and Laine were the lucky recipients of a wonderful Christmas package this week. Bode has been so antsy to open something, anything! So on Friday the postman rang our doorbell and on our front step there was a package. Bode was so exited. I just opened the door and he squealed "A package, its for ME!!". Funny kid. It was a package for him and I kept reminding him it was for Laine to. I am not sure he believes me. He is so lucky to have his Great-Grandma Joncas to send him letters and packages in the mail. He LOVES them. I was going to make him wait for Christmas but I didn't think he could hold on that long. So we tore into the package. Bode was so excited to get candy, books, little crafts, oh and did I mention candy :) Don't worry Grandma Joncas, we did save the wrapped presents for Christmas morning.

Bode loves doing crafts. This was a little ornament in the package that he got to color. He was very sure that it was Rudolph and he needed a red nose.

He even signed his name on the back.

Thank you Grandma Joncas! We love you!

3 comments:

  1. Grandmas are so great! I love his name, way to go Bode.
    I will see you Wed. at 4:30pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a craft project for Dylan to enjoy too, but little did I know that the dang markers that came with the wooden craft weren't washable! Who makes a craft for kids that isn't washable? So Dylan has red all over his hands for a few days! Ooopps! Hope you all have a great Christmas Heidi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails