Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mom...

take a "chichure" of me!
Bode is always wanting me to take pictures of him.
He will set up something and then scream for me to run and take a picture.


Sometimes they are cute and posed...
Others kind of boring...


And sometimes are just a bit weird.

And then there is bug. She has been taking steps since Thanksgiving but they were sporadic and never more than 10 steps at a time. She knew that crawling was much faster.
Not now!
She has decided that walking is the way to go. She can now stand up without holding on to something for balance. Since she figured that out she has decided walking is fun.
She is getting better and better.
I think all she wants to do is run and follow her big brother around.

I have been enjoying my early Christmas gift from my husband. I got a gym membership. I know this my not sound like a great gift but it is exactly what I wanted. Well to be truthful I want my prebaby body back and unless I work out it will never be here again. It has been so nice to get away from the house and the kids and do something for myself. I have been struggling for the last little bit. I had been feeling like I have lost who I am. I love my life and wouldn't change things. I do feel like I have lost myself though. I do the same things everyday, clean, laundry, take care of kids and in between all of this I forgot to take care of myself. Jeremiah is always so good to make me slow down and try to take care of me. I am so thankful to have him. I have loved going to the gym! (lets see how long that lasts) It makes me feel like the person I used to be. Strong and confidant, not weak and well flabby. Working out is defiantly a mental booster. Now to really work on losing this baby weight. (well it has nearly been a year, I guess I can't call it baby weight anymore) Ok, this is rambly. Time for bed.

3 comments:

  1. What you are doing is hard but it is for YOU. So you have to tell yourself everytime you go that this is the hardest thing you will do all day. Doing "hard things" is good for YOU. It will help you do and get through other hard things. I have had a hard time saying that the last minutes of a long run are "my" minutes. I just want it to be over. But in reality they are "your" minutes. YOU grow stronger physically and mentally. Keep it up, Heidi, continue to walk out the front door each morning for YOU. Soon enough you will be back to the rest of the day. But you can say I DID IT, AGAIN, TODAY. IT WAS HARD BUT I DID IT. The rest of your day will be better for it. And you will be better for it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rambly! My most favorite blog posts to read are the rambly ones. They are also my favorite to write.
    Now I feel like I got a real glimpse inside Heidi. To that I say, You go girl! Of course I have always looked at you as athletic super star not flabby mommy but I know from experience it is the way you see yourself that really counts. So, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great present! I would love to have time for myself like that. Now if I only had a gym closer. :) It is important to have time for yourself on a regular basis. I just use up my time in Girls Nights Out. It really helps you feel more like yourself having time away from the kids and house. Keep it up.. you'll feel great in no time... and don't doubt yourself.. you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails