Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Tag...

1.WRAPPING PAPER or GIFT BAGS? Wrapping paper for sure. I love buy new rolls every year.




2.REAL or ARTIFICIAL TREE? Real all the way. I am not opposed to an artificial tree. I just love trekking into the woods and finding the perfect tree.



3.WHEN DO YOU PUT UP THE TREE? During the first week of December.



4.DO YOU LIKE EGGNOG? I like the taste of it but only in small portions.



5.FAVORITE GIFT AS A CHILD?An American Girl doll. I might have been a little old for it but I really wanted it. I still have.


6.DO YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE? Yes we do! I got it last year. It is the last item we put up. Bode loves to put baby Jesus in the "barn".



7.HARDEST PERSON TO BUY FOR? Family. I am horrible at gift giving.



8.EASIEST PERSON TO BUY FOR? Bode.

9.EMAIL OR CARDS? Cards. Which reminds me I need to order them and get addresses!

10.FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE? "I can't put my arms down" Best Christmas movie ever is "A Christmas Story".

11.WHEN DO YOU START SHOPPING FOR CHRISTMAS? The day after Christmas.


12.FAVORITE THINGS TO EAT DURING CHRISTMAS? The Christmas bread loaf my mom makes.



13.WHITE LIGHTS OR COLORED LIGHTS? White Lights!



14.FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG? "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" by the Drifters. It puts me in such a Christmassy mood.


15.TRAVEL FOR CHRISTMAS OR STAY HOME? Stay home.


16.CAN YOU NAME ALL OF SANTA'S REINDEER? Nope. Not even going to try.


17.ANGEL OR STAR ON TOP OF THE TREE? A Star.


18.DO YOU OPEN PRESENTS CHRISTMAS EVE OR CHRISTMAS MORNING? New jammies on Christmas Eve. Then presents on Christmas morning.

19.MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT THIS TIME OF YEAR? The Crowds!



20.UP EARLY OR SLEEP IN? I sleep as long as the kids will let me.



21.ARE YOUR GIFTS FROM SANTA OR MRS.CLAUS? Our gifts are from Dad and Mom. Santa brings the stockings.


22.DO YOU TELL THE CHRISTMAS STORY? We are starting that family tradition this year.


23.DO YOU LEAVE COOKIES OUT FOR SANTA? Yes. (we kinda forgot last year though)


24.FAVORITE CHRISTMAS TRADITION? Cutting down the tree, being with family, watching A Christmas Story... I like it all.

I tag you. Yes if you read this, you are tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails