Thursday, May 28, 2009

Merrill Family fun...


When we all get together we love to go up into the woods for cook outs. Yummy food and good company make it all so much fun. We have been working hard to get Bode out of pull ups and just into underwear, except at night, that might take along time. But while we where up in the woods I didn't want to have to deal with accidents. So we stuck with the pull-up. But Bode really surprised me! He decided to, on more than one occasion, drops his pants and use the great out doors as his potty.

Caught in the act

I wish it wasn't so fuzzy becasue the look on his face is priceless. He was so proud that he remembered to go potty. Even if it was right where everyone in playing. This picture is double funny to me becasue my little niece Abbey in the background. She has a bit of a problem. Her little crack is always showing. It makes me laugh.

Thanks John for snapping these pictures for me!

2 comments:

  1. I sure miss the mountains! How Fun! So, my husband works saturday-tuesday 8-6:30 in the morning. I like to sew when my kiddos are asleep, otherwise it is totally chaos. So, I actually like to do it while my hubby is home and can watch the kids for a couple hours. You tell me when a good time for you is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer and MarleeMay 28, 2009 at 9:49 PM

    That is awesome!! I love it!! My brother would ONLY pee outside for the longest time. Little boys are so cute!!
    I forgot your email address... I would like to order some vinyl lettering. Do you still do that?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails