Wednesday, April 29, 2009

San Diego Temple...









This temple is so beautiful. Jer and I decided to go see the temple while we were on vacation. He kept telling me I needed to see it at night because it would take my breath away. It is amazing. I had seen pictures of it and always imagined it like the other temple's I have seen. Kinda far away from everything and a lot of ground to walk. But that is not the case. It is just nestled there in between a large building and a bunch of apartment buildings. It had been a chaotic day and it was so peaceful to walk through the temple gates and feel the peace that is offed there.

This picture was taken in a shopping center parking lot across the street. The temlpe is so close the the free way.

4 comments:

  1. YOU GUYS REALLY PACKED A WHOLE LOT INTO A SHORT VACATION....AND IT WAS ONLY FIVE HOURS FROM YOUR HOUSE. THAT IS GREAT. GREAT POST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, i totally agree! the inside is even more gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome trip!! family vacays rock.. your hotel room was WAY cute. ;)

    you made me even more excited for our trip in 4 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how much you got in during this vacation. The kids must have been ZONKED!!! But how fun. That is the way I like to party-- go go go.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails