Friday, February 20, 2009

One month old...

One month stats:

10lbs 4 oz

21 1/4 inches long


Little Laine is one month old! She is growing so fast. After I had Bode a family friend told me that once a baby hits 10lbs they will sleep through the night. So far we are 2 for 2. Bode had 6 hour streches around 10 lbs and Laine is starting to have 4-5 hour streches during the night too.

I love this little purple dress. It reminds me of a story my mom told me about myself when I was little. When I was little I had the biggest chubbiest cheeks and my favorite color was purple. My Grandma Brewer was babysitting me and she asked me what I wanted to do. I told her we could play house. I would be the mom and she could be little Heidi with the chubby cheeks and the purple dress.


This isn't a great picture but I am holding Laine and she is holding here head up looking older my shoulder. She is getting really good at holding up her head for about 30 seconds at a time. You can barely even tell she is holding her head up at all becasue of the combination of chubby cheeks and a double chin make it impossible see any neck at all.She is a happy little girl and hardly ever cries. Not even for a bath. She fits right into our family. We love this little girl.

6 comments:

  1. oh, heidi! she is getting so cute, and i had to laugh at her double chin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! You have a cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! And getting so big so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a cutie...but you already knew that. As I have more kids I get sad realizing how fast they grow! She's getting so big! I had not heard about the 10 pound thing...interesting! Also, I had fun reading all of your posts below. You guys have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe...Heidi..she's so beautiful!!! The funny thing is that she's a few weeks younger than Alyssa & a few pounds bigger:) What little darlings they are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's adorable, I LOVE the chubbiness, there's nothing better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails