Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My 300th post...

In honor of my 300th post I have decided to post 300 things about me...



ha! Just kidding. I got tagged to do 25 things about me. So since this is my little blog it seems fitting to do it for the 300th post.




  1. I have a scar on my pinkie finger from getting scratched by Morris, our family cat. When I had to get fingerprinted to work at the school they had to make a special comment on my card about it. It also was cut really deep because it has some nerve damage in it. It feels strange to bent it with makes it hard to play piano.
  2. I took piano lessons for quite a few years. ( ok 7 years) I am not very good though. I can play some church hymns and a few other songs. But I am good at sight reading, so I can still play. One day I would love to have a piano so that I could play again.
  3. I was held back in kindergarten, kind of. My mom took me out half way through my first year. I guess I just didn't get why you go to school. I remember really liking recess and PE that year.
  4. I have never been on a plane. Never needed to fly anywhere. Maybe someday I hope.
  5. I love to read, but hardly ever do. Only because when I get into a good book nothing else matters. I can read it for hours and neglect everything around me. When the last Harry Potter came out I was in California. Jer told me I better have it done before I came home. I did, 759 pages in three days.
  6. I have kissed 9 boys. Not bad, that is under double digits.
  7. I wore a retainer. I thought they were cool, but I secretly wanted braces.
  8. I played the violin for about 5 months in 4th grade. I quit because I didn't want to get up early for lessons.
  9. When I started developing boobs, I thought I had cancer. But come on I didn't know what was happening. I was getting lumpy, what was I supposed to think.
  10. I hate to pluck my eyebrows. Not because it hurts but because I suck at it. I am deathly afraid of over plucking or unevenness. Can someone help me? Seriously bring your tweezers and shape my brows!
  11. I love going to thrift stores and yard sales. You can find some great things for really cheap. Now that Jer works on Saturday I haven't been in so long. I need a yard sale buddy.
  12. I have a birthmark on my lip. It swells a bit when I am emotional. My great grandma had one too.
  13. Once when I was little to get out of doing the dishes I told my siblings that my hands were to little to wash the silverware. They still make fun of me for that line.
  14. I snort when I laugh really hard.
  15. I know how to drive a manual. My first car was a 1984 Toyota pickup truck. I loved it. It was also a hand-me down from my older sister.
  16. I like to go camping. Not necessarily love to go, but like to go. It is a lot of work to get everything together, cooking, watching kids and trying to stay somewhat clean. But once I am there I really enjoy the outdoors and having a camp fire.
  17. I want to go hiking with Jeremiah this summer. When I was younger my family hiked Mt. Baldy and I thought that was really fun. I think one day I want to go on a big backpacking trip in Colorado.
  18. I love roller coasters!
  19. I know how to twirl a baton. If that is what you call it. I took about 3 maybe 4 years of lessons. We did talent shows and marched in parades. I loved our costumes.
  20. When I was little I loved leotards and swimmies. I have many pictures of me all dressed up in them.
  21. Some of my favorite movies are old musicals. 7 brides foe 7 brothers, Meet me in St. Louis, Thoroughly Modern Milly, Singing in the Rain, I could go on and on.
  22. I love jewelry. Necklaces, bracelets and earrings. I think girls look so put together went they wear them. But do I have any, no. I am to self conscious and feel overdressed. Maybe someday I can get over that feeling and wear jewlery.
  23. I do not like soda. It hurts my nose to drink it. I don't mind root beet every once and awhile with pizza or camping. Other than that I stay away from it.
  24. I am easily embarrassed. I try to pretend I am not but I can't. I can remember things that happened to me from years ago and still be embarrassed about them and try to think of what I could have done differently to be not so embarrassed.
  25. I have learned doing this that I am not that interesting of a person. It took me like 2 days to try and figure out 25 things about myself.

I tag Jill, Connie, Brittany, and you Mom. And I won't be offended if you choose not to do it. It is kind of hard.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny. Seroiusly... I definitely think you are one interesting girl. It also takes me days to get my "about me" lists done. If you are having problems in the brow dept go to a salon and have them help you shape them.. if not I have a girlfriend who does them for like 5 dollars.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails