Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yesterday I was thankful for tums..


I know that sounds random. But my mom challenged us to blog about the things we are thankful for. I am a total space case and have not done a single one. So I will start now. I actually sat down yesterday to blog about something I am thankful for, and I couldn't really think of anything. But as I crawled into bed last night and took my nightly dose of tums, I was oh so grateful to have them. This big pregnant belly gives me heartburn every night. Jeremiah is sweet, when he comes to bed after work he always grabs the bottle shakes a few into my hand. (I am thankful for Jeremiah too :) I could probably find a different thing I am thankful for about him everyday)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word, I became addicted to rolaids vanilla soft chews when I was pregnant. I had heartburn SO bad! I for sure was grateful for those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post, Heidi. I was starting to worry. And it is ok to be thankful for tums....you know the small and simple things that bring great things to pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is a huge thing to be thankful for... heartburn is no laughing matter! This girl better have lots of hair huh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails