Sunday, September 7, 2008

Paisley



Here are a few pictures of little Paisley. Lee and I went to see her yesterday afternoon. I had a picture in my head of what she would look like in the hospital and was pleasantly surprised at how big and healthy she looked. She is scheduled for surgery on Tuesday so keep her in your prayers. Jill and John are much stronger that I could ever pretend to be.
I took a little video of her getting her diaper changed and I showed it to Bode he was so sweet watching it. She was screaming, just as ferocious as her big sister Parker, and Bode kept saying, "Ohh baby" and "she crying" all sweet and concerned. He wanted to watch it a few times and on the 4 time watching it he goes "shhh quite!!" That doesn't look to good for our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails