Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just another day

We have been pretty boring lately. Just doing the day to day routine. Bode is on a new kick. He is totally loving this " I am a terrible two year old" phase. For those of you who don't know Bode loves food, with a passion. I bought a whole box of Otter-pops, and he loves them. He is constantly asking me for "pops". Here he is desperately trying to got to the freezer to get one.

Jer and Bode are loving the valley. They both would rather be outside. A few weekends ago they where out washing the car. Bode was being to cute so I wanted to have a few pictures.


I was trying to get his attention to get the great faces he was making, and splash, water all over me. I guess I was asking for it.




Bode loves helping me cook. Here he is covered in flour for making biscuits.



3 comments:

  1. sometimes boring is good. i hope you are enjoying the valley as well. i hope one of these times we can meet up for a girl's night. i feel like i know a bit from the blog.. but then i realize we only met like once. (lol).. anyway. cute pictures of you and bode. his smile makes me smile. such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Ive been wondering when you were going to update. We need to get together sometime. You guys should come over for dinner one of these Sundays if you want. I hope you are enjoying the valley too:) I know the heat stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those days are the best. I can't believe his determination for food! He wins over Abbey, and I thought she was bad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails