Saturday, May 17, 2008

What a week

You know you have a problem when one of the first things on you mind is to go home and blog. I think I have had blog with drawls all week, I was to busy to even look at them. It is fun to not look at them for a while and then see everyone's new posts. It is blog heaven.


This past week was a blur. Friday and Saturday was my little sister's stake track meet. She got 2nd in the 100m and 200m and 3rd in the4x100. It was fun to go and Bode did so much better than I thought he would. My whole family came together to watch Lee. It was great to see everyone!

Hooray for Aunt Lee!!!

Bode and I spent the week in Queen Creek at my sister's house. Quinn, Parker and Bode played and played. Jill and I worked and worked. We pained her family room, kitchen and hallway. It looks so good! I am going to copy her color and my next house will be painted Gobi Desert. Not life is back to normal. Just the way we like it. Lee is graduating this Thursday, so we will get to spend time in Pinetop this week!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it when life is busy and your finally get home! It was nice seeing you guys at the track meet and on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing you for Lee's graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't seem like the pregnancy is going very fast, but then when I say 13 weeks I realize that is not that far away! It'll probably the longest 13 weeks yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails