Friday, May 23, 2008

10 of my favorite things...

In no particular order.

10. A clean house, one of my favorite things is buying cleaning products. I love the smell of a freshly clean house.

9. Finding clothes that fit great.

8. Coming home after a long trip.

7. How you feel tiered after working out good, it may hurt but it feels awesome.

6. Reading and finishing a good book.

5. Joking around with my husband.

4. Bode hugs and kisses.

3. Sleeping in.

2. Hanging out with family.

1. Going out on dates with my husband, without Bode, I love the kid but he doesnt have much table etiquette yet.

1 comment:

  1. Your 10 favorite things are perfect, I love getting to know you through your blog! Now if we can only figure out how to come and visit you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails