Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy early Birthday!



Well I guess I had more time today than I thought. My wonderful mother was kind enough to let me drop Bode off with all the other cousins staying at her house. Then later in the day we had a little party for Bode.
We brought everyone a balloon. It was all fun until Quinn's balloon popped on his pointy party hat.
Can you believe how big he is getting!?!
Quinn before his balloon popped.
Four out of seven cousins isn't bad.






We were singing to Bode and the cake was on the table. Before the song was over Abbey had blown out the candles. We all got a kick out of that. To bad I didn't get it all on film.
Last year

This year...

He has gotten so big!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Bode!! I can't believe how fast these 2 years have gone!! Looks like a fun party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Bode!!! I can't believe how fast the years fly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! 2 already? Happy Happy Birthday!! He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fun. Family birthday parties are the best. Happy #2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how big they get! He is just not a baby anymore! I bet that makes mommy sad, but I'll bet it's so fun to watch him learn and change each day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a cute video. I love how little kids spit instead of blow. He IS getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a cutie! I love the cowboy hat in the last pic! He's looking more and more like a little man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so BIG!! It is weird thinking that I have never seen him in real life! What a CUTIE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails