Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas!

We have has a great low key Christmas this year. On Christmas Eve we went to a party at a family from our old wards house. It was fun and the food was great!! Bode has now definitely mastered the stairs. They have two sets, one of which is a spiral one and he had fun going up and down each set, being followed by who ever was watching him at the time.


The evening wore him out so when we got home he was sleepy but got to push back his bed time to watch "A Christmas Story" with me until he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer.


"Santa Who!?!"


Jeremiah is enjoying his time off by playing X-box. He is all excited because tomorrow he is going snow boarding. Yeah to see if he has any snowboarding skills.


We forgot to have someone take a picture of us so Jer put it on the timer. Bode got a kick out of the flashing timer light so they turned out pretty good.


Naughty or Nice?


Stat was not very cooperative.



Bode loved reaching in his stocking and pulling out the stuff.



His favorite gift was his "Woody" doll. Grandpa Alex got it for him. We we so excited to give it to him becasue at 4 different friends houses he will find their toy Woody and play with it. Not just once but every time we would go to my sister's house he would find it. I guess I am just a mom but I think it was so cute. His eyes got all big when it was opened. He also got "Toy Story 2" the movie. and he watched it this morning with his Woody. He made sure Woody had a good seat.

Sorry I for got to rotate it.

He also got this little music set from the Brooks's. This is a little drum, but we are going to have to teach him you hit it. He thought it was a stool. His buns runneth over.

You can't really tell from this kinda fuzzy picture but these are the darned cutest Christmas jammies ever!!

And just to make all the flatlanders jealous. I know it was hard to tell but it SNOWED! I cannot remember the last time it snowed on Christmas!! It made the day so great.

7 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I love his PJ's they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for snow on Christmas! I had a few of those Christmas' in Flagstaff growing up. I was just telling Jace, if we were ever FILTHY rich (which we won't ever be!), I'd buy an artificial snow maker and go all out on Christmas day so that we always had a white Christmas. Yeah, there are down sides to living in southern AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the post. All I really wanted to do was correct a grammar error. Anyway, I loved the pictures and the story telling. Bode and Woody are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya! I'm glad he got a Woody! Looks like you guys had fun!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to see that Bode finally got a Woody.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! Love the cute family pics in front of the tree.. you guys are just so dang adorable. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas!! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas morning. I love Bode's faces in all the pictures. It is too cute how he had Woody watching his movie with him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails