Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Seriously?

Who did this study? (copy and paste into web browser)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20725154/from/ET/wid/11915773?gt1=10412

Ok, so who is the idiot who funded this. Obviously a man. Because all shall we say full figured women are aware of the "bouncing" problem. I can just see it... two men at the gym "man that girls boobs sure bounce a lot when she runs, what like 6 inches?" My particular favorite is the story at the end about the girl who couldn't play basketball because she couldn't find the right bra. I know that once people get into the double alphabet letter sizes there is pain involved, but come on. Wear a sports bra, two if you have to. Just a thought for the day, sorry if it makes no sense, I just thought it was kinda funny.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Heidi. No, I didn't get anything to work for me!! I don't know what I was doing wrong, in fact, I tried it a lot of times! What do I need to do? I hope it's not too much trouble!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've unfortunately never had the bouncing problem. DANG IT!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails