Monday, July 30, 2007

My trip to California


Lee being "Elf"


I am Forest Gump.

Gold fire hydrants!?! We know what to do with those.


We are ridiculously really, really, good looking.
Don't worry I made this face on purpose.

Football star.
Milk maid.


Lee and me
All the volleyball girls and coach's daughter
With tour guide Perry. He love the girls in the brown shirts.
Cars for Back to the future. One of my favorite movie series.
The Grinch.


I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted but here are a few. Can you believe we went to the beach everyday and I didn't get one picture!?!


These pictures are from our volleyball camp trip. So I drove 6 girls and the other coach drove 6 girls to Oceanside, CA for the week. We stayed in a super nice house, literally two blocks for the beach. The week consisted of volleyball, beach fun, Universal Studios,(which meant LA freeways AHHHHH!!!) and even more volleyball. We really had such a fun time.

5 comments:

  1. You guys look like you had a blast! When are you off to girls camp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's hard to tell which is you and which is one is Lee! You look more and more alike all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite picture was of Football Lee! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say the same thing as Taytum... you guys could be twins! Glad you had fun in California.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you girls look soo much alike.. it's insane!! Seriously.. I had to look very closely at each picture to figure out who was who! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails