Tuesday, July 31, 2007

For my sisters benifit.

So I had to go to K-Mart today. I rarely go there to shop becasue it is on the other side of town. Anyway they were having a huge sale on all their clothes. And I got a bunch of clothes for Bode. Like 5 shirts 2 pants and a jacket for less than 20 bucks. I am all about the "steal" and finding a bargain, who cares where it came from. So I called my sister and I pick out clothes for Quinn and Parker too. So fun to shop for a girl. 5 boy shirts, 1 jacket, 1 pair of pants for Quinn. And three outfits and a jacket for Parker all for 35 dollars! You all don't have to be happy about it but I am.
I couldn't get am email to send to Jill so you have to suffer through a blog about it instead.




This is my favorite. The shirt is dang cute and the matching pants make it even better.






3 comments:

  1. Holy crap! I was so sad when I never got your e-mail, but your post makes up for it! I LOVE them! I have the BEST sister-shopper! Thank Heidi! If you are not already gone to g-camp, mail them to me!! I'll send a check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute buys, I love it when I find sales on kid clothes. I would much rather shop for Abbey than myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel the need to gloat when I hit a huge sale, so I totally feel for ya...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails