Thursday, June 14, 2007

Water baby!

Here is our little stinker. This is the first time he has gotten to play in the water. He loves the hose and loves to help dad water the garden. So we decided that is has been warm enough to let him play in the water. He is a little water baby for sure. We have got to get him into a little wading pool. I think he would have a blast.
This picture puts his little man boobs on display.
He likes to drink out of the hose. This is him with a mouth full of water.
The weather is really nice up here right now. It is getting warm during the day and perfect at night. I wish we could get our yard in order so that we could play in it. But right now it is still just dirt. That is why Bode is on the sidewalk in front of our house instead of our yard.



Just a little video of Bode's water play.

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture of him and the running water. He's such a cute little boy! I'm jealous of your weather. It was 113 degrees this afternoon when I went to Home Depot. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the soggy diaper! Sometimes a hose or a sprinkler are the best water toys for little ones. Bode looks like he had tons of fun. I want to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are two cute Heidi!! I'm jealous of your weather! But then again.... I hate snow, so I'll take my 100's

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute and looks like he was having a blast!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails