Monday, May 28, 2007

And the name winner is...drum roll please!


Stoudemire
"Stat" for short
Thanks for all this voting input. That was fun for us. Jeremiah wanted some kind of sports name. I wanted something different. He won. First is was "Oden" or "Durrant" for the NBA draft. Then it was "Hank". Then we wanted a Suns name to I thought of "Nash" but "Stoudemire" was more fun and Stat if a fun little nickname for short.
So far so good with little guy. He is really good at whining when he needs to go potty. The only inside oppsies he has had are at night, and it was on the newspaper in the laundry room. so that is alright. Bode is way jealous. Stat cannot sit on my lap when Bode is around. It becomes a war of who really gets to sit on mom's lap. He also has decided to get attention by crying at everything that he can think of. I hope this is not a foreshadowing of things to come. Because if it is I don't think we can have more kids with Bode's jealousy issues!! (Just kidding)
This is one of the camping pictures that I forgot to post. Isn't he cute. He was just learning to climb and thought he was big stuff.


In a boat. He loves this roasting pot. Oh to be a 1 year old. It is a great life.

Jeremiah is almost done painting he jeep! So watch out for a major jeep blog in the near future.

4 comments:

  1. OK HEIDI, I JUST NEEDED TO GET MY OPINION OUT THERE. "STAT" REMINDS ME OF HUMAN FECAL MATTER. JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT, OTIS SHOULD'VE WON. I GUESS IM OUT OF THE LOOP ON "STAT." JUST GIVING YOU A HARD TIME. LOVE YOU GUYS. TIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa named her boxer Nash after Steve Nash! But I like Stat. Jace wants to name our choc lab Tootsie after tootsie roll. Eew. I think it's gross. Hopefully he'll be better at naming our children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about whiny boys. That is why Masen is two and we are unexpectedly pregnant right now... he has been a handful for me.. it's called terrible two's.. but starts somewhere along 10 months old and lasts sometimes until they are 4.. so it's going to be fun! ;) He'll get over it. Puppy is so cute by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little Bode is so dang cute that I can't wait to see what the future Joncas children are going to look like. Especially the girls....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails