Sunday, March 11, 2007

My 5 Favorite things....

Ok so I followed Jessica and did 5 of my favorite things, and since I don't really scrapbook this blog will do for me. So here they are...



I love the Snowflake Temple. When it was being built they really involved the youth in our stake. We wrote our testimony on a river rock and they were used in pouring the foundation. We had our handcart trek and we walked to the hill where the temple was being built. My favorite was that they had the Young Women help put up the beautiful chandeliers in the sealing rooms. I remember with room I helped with and requested it when Jeremiah and I got married. It made it feel even more special to me that we got to have such an almost personal relationship with the temple before we actually got to go through.





Volleyball!!! I have been playing since 7th grade and adding the 2 years in college makes a total of 8 years of competitive playing and 2 years of coaching, with no end in sight. Right now I play on a women's league and it is a blast. I love the feeling of a great kill or an awesome block. Plus this ball is super cute, pink and black...I really want one!!




This may be a bit vain but this is a picture of my skinny jeans, I love them, but I am no were near fitting in to them. They are a size 6...yeah right that is just my right thigh now. Oh to have my body before a baby... that's a thing right?
















Silverton, Colorado... I don't know if it can count as a thing, but I love it there. I spent a whole summer there the summer after my freshman year of college. It is gorgeous.













Judge me all you want but this show is great. Every Sunday night Jeremiah puts Bode to bed so I can watch my show in peace.

















Anyway that is all. Maybe you all can know me a little bit better now or you already know these things because I am totally predictable.

PS: Ewe, I think my neighbors dog just got sprayed by a skunk!!! It is barking and I can smell it!!! I guess that is mountain life for you.


3 comments:

  1. OK. WOW! I played volleyball for only 4 years 7th grade-10th grade. Then I had to get a job. ;( But yes on Desperate Housewives!! I love the show. Also.. Gray's anatomy. It's so addicting. I don't think you are vain. And about the temple.. it almost made me cry. That is so wonderful that you had that experience and how amazing that you got to be married in that very room where you helped hang the chandiliers. What a testimony builder. Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing... It's harder than you think huh?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about Desperate Housewives!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails