Monday, November 13, 2006

Just another day...

Bode is loving food, but he really likes to feed himself. I mix mashed potatoes with baby food and he loves it. I know that it is early for a Christmas hat but Jeremiah's Grandma send it to him and I am afraid it will be too small by the time Christmas comes along so he gets to wear it now.




I know that all babies put their toes up underneath their high chair, but it is still too cute. Bode is just like the rest of them so but when it is your own child it is even cuter.








Jeremiah and I didn't take any pictures this week so I found my favorite wedding picture of us. I loved all my pictures and every time I look at them I remember that great day.












A few days ago I went in to check on Bode while he was taking a nap and this is what I found. This kid love the bottle so much that he was hugging it while he was sleeping. I tried to take it away but he wouldn't let me pry it from his fingers.

I was hoping that I would be able to post that my little sisters volleyball team kicked butt this past weekend at state, but sadly no. They won their first game then hit a wall their second. Better luck next year girls. Even though they lost we had a good time anyway. It is always fun to see family and friends. Plus there is always the added bonus of shopping. We can't wait to come back down for Thanksgiving. Thanks Brian and Jessica for letting us crash at your house!

5 comments:

  1. Anytime, we always LOVE having you guys! See ya about a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful pictures! I Loved looking at each one of them. Thank you. You guys are such an adorable family! You should be proud of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful pictures! I Loved looking at each one of them. Thank you. You guys are such an adorable family! You should be proud of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! That baby is just too cute! Plus, I loved the wedding pics.....I wonder who took them? That is one of my favorite's too, it was also one of the first shots of you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails