Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas is coming...

I am getting in the Christmas mood more and more every day. Some years October comes around and I am ready to put up the tree and brake out the Christmas music. Then there are years like this, where I was happy with the fall and am not quite ready to put up Christmas decorations. But I did anyway. Jeremiah are going to cut down a tree this Friday, I think that will be fun, see more in the Christmas spirit every day.

This picture is really funny to me. Bode is a bit of a picky napper and he was being really cranky and not wanting to take a nap so I gave him a bottle on the floor and I could hear him rolling around and making noise for a while. Soon after i noticed that is was all quiet so I walked around the corner and this is what I found. He had conked out on this little stuffed panda, with bottle still in hand and slept there for about and hour.
We spent the Thanksgiving holiday down in Peoria this year. It was really fun. We stayed at the Brooks home where Bode got a ton of attention. Bode got to meet Kamden his South Carolina "cousin". They took a bath together on Saturday night. It was quite a show. Bode is a bath veteran and Kamden is a rookie. So Bode was splashing and crawling all over the tub. At one point he got up on his hands and toes and pushed his toosh in Kamden's face, not very proper, but funny just the same.
All in all it was a fun week. Jeremiah got to hang out with friends and do a little fishing. Good food and good friends are always a lot of fun.
Check out some bath time fun:

3 comments:

  1. how stinking cute was that!! Gotta love the little friends he's going to have. hope you guys had an awesome visit while you were here. the weather was gorgeous. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so dang cute! Sounds like a good thanksgiving. We need to get together sometime soon. I want to see that little tank of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute video!! It looks like they had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails